1. Do your beds support box springs or adjustable mattresses?
Our beds have not been fully tested with box springs or adjustable mattresses. However, finding a product with dimensions that fit our frames should not pose an issue. Please keep in mind that adding third-party products may void your furniture warranty. See the full warranty guide under resources for additional information.
2. Are color swatches available for your beds and outdoor furniture?
We have color swatches available for most of our beds and they can be shipped out upon your request. We do not carry any swatches for our outdoor furniture.
3. What are the maximum weight capacities of your Adirondack chairs?
The maximum weight capacity for our Hampton Adirondack is 300 lbs. All other models have a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
4. Are your HDPE Adirondack chairs resistant to fade?
Our Adirondack chairs are built to last and withstand regular weather elements for up to one year. Referencing our user-care-guide, coupled with regular cleaning and maintenance, should prolong the life of your product.
5. Are all your Adirondack chairs the same weight?
No, all our Adirondack chairs have different product specifications. You can reference our user-care-guide/assembly page under resources for additional information.
6. How does local pickup work?
Our site lists different prices for shipped orders and local pickup. If you would like to purchase a product through local pickup, make an appointment with us on our contact page or give us a call at 1-855-685-8936. You will pay the full shipped price until you pick up your product(s) at our warehouse. Once you pickup your item, we will credit the difference of the price back into your account.
7. Are your products available at stores to see in-person?
Unfortunately, our products are available online only. You may view 360 images for our products on our retailer partner sites by clicking "where to buy" under "resources".
8. Where are your products made?
We source our products from multiple factories across Asia, including: China, Malaysia, & Indonesia.
9. Do any of your Adirondack chairs fold up for storage?
Yes, our Balboa model is a folding Adirondack chair that can be folded up for storage or portability.
10. How many inches are available under your beds? Can it fit trundles?
Our beds all have different product specifications. For exact measurements, please refer to our "user-care-guide/assembly" page under "resources" for further information.
11. What is the difference between California king and Eastern king?
California king bed frames are typically measured at 84 inches long and 72 inches wide while Eastern king bed frames ordinarily measure at 80 inches long and 76 inches wide. All of our king bed frames are considered to be Eastern king beds. You may refer to our user-care & specifications page if you are unsure of exact dimensions on our products.
Have another question not listed? Give us a call at 1-855-685-8936 or submit a contact form!